<3 always!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
What to do...
I know what's up already since everyone hinted me lately. But I'm a little scared to be forward since I'm scared to get hurt or always be the person, who makes the first step. What to do what to do... Is it better not to text someone anymore and wait for there text? Or is the best choice is to just be myself and talk to the person I want to talk to. Maybe, if this was a year or two ago I would just head straight in but at the moment I wish I wasn't scared or anything. Being a girl definitely sucks sometimes. Sucks when I'm reminded I'm not a girlie girl either >.<. Tell me what I should do...
Slid down the rainbow at 10:49 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
About Me
  • Name: Annie
  • Age: Secret =X
  • From: OC/LA
  • I <3 Music
  • Writing Poems
  • <3 Pick Ds!
Links
  • Home
  • Email me! (I'd like that)
  • My Poems
  • My Twitter
  • FanFiction
  • My Formspring
  • My Facebook

  • Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory