<3 always!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
What I want!
Since ppl have been asking me what I want for my b-day. Heres my list if you pick one please tell me so I can tell my friends!
1. Blue Mr. Pickles (Sanrio)
2. Mr. Pickle bag (Sanrio)
3. AX ticket 4 days (anime expo) http://www.anime-expo.org/registration/ about 50-55 bucks I think
3.This is a swim suit i want I'm a size medium its only online though http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Plaid-Monokini-Black-White/dp/B000WLW1F4/
4. Sepora or Target gift card
5.stuff animal yoshi big size
6. Karaoke Revolution Party (Ps2)
7. Karaoke Revolution American Idol Encore (ps2)
8.Six Flag ticket (but I'm going on the 25)
9. Money?
10. Best Buy or game stop gift card?
11. black mokona stuff animal
Slid down the rainbow at 11:18 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
About Me
  • Name: Annie
  • Age: Secret =X
  • From: OC/LA
  • I <3 Music
  • Writing Poems
  • <3 Pick Ds!
Links
  • Home
  • Email me! (I'd like that)
  • My Poems
  • My Twitter
  • FanFiction
  • My Formspring
  • My Facebook

  • Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory