<3 always!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Some poem I wrote
I hate how the more my beating heart starts to feel
The more my heart has a constant remembrance
of what heart break is
How the heart constantly remembers
Every stabbing wound
How the tears flood my cheeks
My emotions appear straight up on my face
Rivers of tears flow down from my eyes to my lips
Like a weeping child, I cry
The truth behind my dwelling emotion
As days move by, my red eyes are now clear again
My confused frantic heart is now calm as a the ocean
Slid down the rainbow at 9:26 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
About Me
  • Name: Annie
  • Age: Secret =X
  • From: OC/LA
  • I <3 Music
  • Writing Poems
  • <3 Pick Ds!
Links
  • Home
  • Email me! (I'd like that)
  • My Poems
  • My Twitter
  • FanFiction
  • My Formspring
  • My Facebook

  • Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory