<3 always!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Some dramatic sister
My sister's sure are dramatic. They even started fighting about the beach O.O. I thought I was a girl with issues but apparently I'm totally super sane. They started fighting about the beach because Vy wanted to Robert's dog lucky. While Lannie's friend is allergic to dog's then the house went kaboom with screaming. Than Lannie started screaming about the beach, hair dye, and thhat I was wearing her shirt. Man, girls sure do get moody fast about beaches, dogs, clothes, and etc. A girls mood is definitely like the weather that's for sure.
Slid down the rainbow at 10:12 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
About Me
  • Name: Annie
  • Age: Secret =X
  • From: OC/LA
  • I <3 Music
  • Writing Poems
  • <3 Pick Ds!
Links
  • Home
  • Email me! (I'd like that)
  • My Poems
  • My Twitter
  • FanFiction
  • My Formspring
  • My Facebook

  • Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory