<3 always!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Check up
I'm not sure what to title this blog. It's been so long since I've written anything at all. I'm going through some tough times lately but hopefully they get better. Damien and Lilly drove me to the doctor today to get my blood results. Apparently, it's nothing big basically info about follow-ups in case the bump is either a hypothyroid or cancer. I really don't want to have a follow up every three months blah hope it doesn't happen.
Slid down the rainbow at 3:21 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
About Me
  • Name: Annie
  • Age: Secret =X
  • From: OC/LA
  • I <3 Music
  • Writing Poems
  • <3 Pick Ds!
Links
  • Home
  • Email me! (I'd like that)
  • My Poems
  • My Twitter
  • FanFiction
  • My Formspring
  • My Facebook

  • Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory