<3 always!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
One Hot Day!
I came back this morning amazingly my mom never texted me, call me, or even said anything when I saw her later on today. This must be one of those especially rare days. Well, the attempt to go to the OC fair literally failed since I couldn't wake up early from only 3 hours of sleep. My eyes were super puffy ugh looked terrible good thing, I didn't go to the fair not in the mood to bump into anyone. Vy was awfully moody since the fact that I made her miss the deadline to get into the fair for free oh wells. She cheered up a little when we went to get lunch instead.

I know that probably no one reads this, I think? I wonder what to do with those pics? Oh well, I'm a little scared of the trouble later knowing the people, who will bug me but I guess it's probably no biggie.. Guess, we'll see in a couple days. I'm going to be so jammed packed next weekend there's stuff to go to on the 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, and 29. Man, oh man I'm gonna die. Good nite, world.

P.S. I think I'm learning my lesson I'm just going to leave things as they are and we'll see how it progresses. Since I had enough of trying, only to get hurt, and since last time I felt a little heart broken. DUDE, I'm tired of boys thank god Lidia stopped me from swearing off boys if not it would come back to bite me in the ass once again.
Slid down the rainbow at 2:25 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
About Me
  • Name: Annie
  • Age: Secret =X
  • From: OC/LA
  • I <3 Music
  • Writing Poems
  • <3 Pick Ds!
Links
  • Home
  • Email me! (I'd like that)
  • My Poems
  • My Twitter
  • FanFiction
  • My Formspring
  • My Facebook

  • Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory